My recipe criteria:
1. Must be tasty (kinda obvious).
2. Ingredients must be already found in my pantry (none of this unheard of, specialty gourmet, send away for supplies stuff).
3. Must be easy (if it's too complicated or two labor intensive, it's not for me).
3. The family must like it (at least 3 out of 4 of us) and/or it's company friendly.
When I find a recipe with all of these things, I keep it forever. Enjoy!
- Apple dip by Julie (Elliven Studio)
- Chocolate gooey butter cookies
- Snickerdoodle bars
- Easy mini pudding pie
- 4th of July white chocolate dipped strawberries
- Iced pumpkin cookies
- Crockpot pulled pork (by Beantown Baker)
- Cincinnati chili and jalapeno corn bread
- Herb leek quiche
- 3 cheese pizza
- Coconut shrimp curry
- Caprese salad or sandwich Pumpkin soup with homemade croutons
- Super simple calzones
- Top 10 Asian market staples
- Garam Marsala - make your own Indian spice mixture
- Ann's Sweet Onion Dip
ALL RECIPES HERE