I love looking around my home and seeing items that other people have made. So, I thought it would be great to do a new blog feature about how we incorporate handmade into our daily lives...how we use the items we purchase. Also, truth be told, I love to glimpse into other's homes and lives.
fellow member of the Arts in RI team. Familiar with Julie's work, I'm not surprised that she uses very similar colors in her home as she does her paintings: rich browns, muted blues, and deep yellows.
1. bookshelves purchased at MOMA.
(Here is a post and tutorial on how to similar floating bookshelves yourselves. )
2. books purchased from Etsy
3. print purchased from Sickfeet on Etsy
4. a jelly jar filled with buttons purchased on Etsy
5. painting purchased from Karen Miller on Etsy
6. fake book purchased on Etsy
Hey, does that train on the upper right hand shelf look familiar?
salvaged wood clock by Karen Miller on Etsy
Join the Flickr group, Living Handmade, to share your pictures or simply stop by to look at others. Perhaps you home will be the next to be features.